Monday, February 11, 2013

Last days

Hi all and a very happy monday to you all;=)

I hope you have had a relaxed weekend and are ready for a new week!

I haven´t been so good at posting photos the last days, mainly just been doing that in INSTAGRAM, but time to smash you with some photos again;=)

First, some photos from the hotel in Copenhagen:

We stayed at the 19th floor and here´s some views from the night time. The hotel´s called BELLA SKY and are a perfect business hotel with a closeness to the Metro that takes you in to the city in less than 10 minutes. They have a good parking area and it was cheap to park there.
The sky bar up in the 24th floor was cosy and had the best view and all the business men could sit and relax with a Danish good beer their after there meetings in the daytime.






I had this on for the day there. White top underneath from Munthe and Simonsen, a tiger top above from Zara and leggings from Gina Tricot. Cosy and perfect for a day with some walking around. 

A quite big belly from the side;=)


Went with blue eyeshadow on the eyes:


And a high ponytail is perfect and comfortable when the hair is dirty, as mine was;=)


The only things I got in Copenhagen was some stuff from Sephora and Wolford and here they are;

Cool red/black leopard stockings from Wolford


A nice little eyeshadow with 3 shadows in one from Sephora´s own brand:

My must-have in my make up bag is this concealer from Make up Forever:


Then this wonderful foundation from Jane Iredale:

And another box of eyeshadows from Sephora. Perfect spring colours!


Yesterday I used the dark grey on the lid and then added the white glittery one above the grey and then some pinkish glitter on top of the grey. Felt party mode even on a sunday;=)


And I also introduced the stockings from Wolford and I love them;=)



 Combined the stockings with a black dress I got in Stockholm a year ago and it´s perfect now with my belly since it´s a bit crinkled on the belly. Sorry for the train toys on the floor but that´s how Nemo likes to have our living room;=)



 In my ears I had these lovely star rings:


 And a heavy belly to wear on top of that;=)



 I baked some blueberry muffins yesterday since one of Johan´s friends came over for coffee in the afternoon;=)



ENJOY the day now, dear ones;=)

17 comments:

Rebel said...

Blueberry muffin YUMMY :)

Betty Blue said...

Hello my dear!
I´ve spent most of the weekend sleeping and still are tired, I don´t know why. Guess my body needs a break from having parties ^^
I so much envy you for having beeing in Copenhagen *again*. I simply love this town, I love Denmark, but it´s too far away to just take a train every now and then ;-) But looks as if you had a pleasant time there!
Oh wow! Those train toys still exist? That´s great! I was playing with exactly the same, I think, when I was a kid, but it´s been eternity since I saw them somewhere! They are SO great ^^ My brother and me used to build laaaaaarge areas with them in our living room, too, the bigger the better. My Dad quite enjoyed toying around with them and us as well - at least when he was at home what did not happen often. But when he was home the three of us would play with this trains for eternity ^^
By the way, the stockings are great ;-) I would not call it leopard, but that´s up to you, and since you look so good in them... xD
Have a great day!
Love, Betty

MabelEarth said...

Hi Anette!
I like to see your photos, you are glowing! Red thights are great!
Have a lovely monday!
Hugs from Ireland!

Océane said...

Oh I love the combination between your new stocking and the black dress! :)

You still look gorgeous!!

It looks like you had a great time in Copenhagen! Hope everything went well! And I love your new make up! Yesterday I bought some new make up too :), fondation, eyeliner, black and blue khol from gemey, master drama! And its a very very good khol! If you need one you can try it! :)

Enjoy your day!
Love and Hugs

Unknown said...

Hey, I just wanted to say thank you. Thank you thank you thank you. Your lovely blog is one of the few small things that really helps me. Just seeing someone with such a beautiful outlook on life makes each day that little bit easier for me. I am glad I got to see you just once, and it was one of the greatest experiences of my life. I hope all is well for you, and just remember. Although you dont know me, and probably never will, you helped save someone. So thank you.
PS How is Nemo going with the drums?

eliete said...

I just love Sephora! I have a big make up kit with many products of that brand and they're amazing! And your skin is perfect ;)
Uou make great combinations with your clothes. I'l do this: look carefully to all my clothes and see what sets I can do with them.
Take care mommy! Muahhh :*

Unknown said...

So beautiful views from the night time!
I like your new leopard stockings from Wolford ;-) And I love the combination with the stocking and black dress!
You look gorgeous as always ;-)
Thanks for these wonderful photos!
Have a nice day!
Hugs ;)

rainy said...

Hi Anette :)
I'm happy that everything's okay :)
Couldn't post any comments for a while because lots of exams here...
But I'm here again :D
Did you miss me? :D
You look very sweet!
Have a nice day :)

Melanienemo (Love Anette Olsson Forever.) said...

Hei Anette,
Wooow you're third picture is sooo WONDERFULL !!
You look really tired on the last photo :(
I love you're new make up :)
Have a good evening my dear ... and rest you !
Big kisses & hugs

C. said...

Hello Anette!

I recognize these muffin paper liners! They're from Ikea right? How do I know?I bought the same ones last week! XD

What I loved about today's pics are the Sephora Palette (which is gorgeous! I don't think we have it in french stores)and the leopard stockings; the main thing I love about back dresses is that you can play around basically anything, whether it is stockings, jewels or whatever, it will suit the dress anyway!

Have a nice week and take care!

Caroline

~MidnightFairy~ said...

Gorgeous outfits Anette! and the muffins look super yummy, I love baking! :-)

Alena

Unknown said...

You are so pretty!
And I looooooooveee blueberry muffins!
I brought some fake piercings yesterday(because My parents don't allow me to have real ones) They are like your green thingy in your ear. But with a chain thingy to my ear.

By the way. My mood is some kind of bad. My grades at school are really bad too. And I lost my favourite braclet and my parents toke my razor. So I feel fucked up.

Yeah.

Sleep well and kisses to your boy's!

AnnSo said...

Just realize that I had the same train toys when I was a child... Cried a little! ^^'''

Nalon said...

Evening Anette,

Don´t worry about Nemos toy´s in the background.:)
A bit of disarray makes it so much more comfortable living room.^^


I hope you crazy socks are warm.:D

Have awarm cozy night.

Nalon

kerosene said...

I loved your tights, even pregnant, you cant loose your glamour and talents. That why we love you :)

Anette Olzon Brasil said...

great photos. I've seen some photos of this hotel, it is very beautiful. Has a different format.
and oh God ! your eyes are so beautiful in the eighth photo. Marry me? hahahaha
good night =)

FAQing Amazing said...

gotta love long posts! <3