Friday, March 22, 2013

Chicy

So, found some great new stuff from Chicy where I order clothes and these are all wonderful;=)

Love this jacket with a back looking like a skeleton back!
And the front, as seen below is also so nice with the wider wings in the sides.




 And studded bags are always nice and I really like this one:



For a party bag this studded handel clutch would be great:

And I love preppy dresses so why not this little white cute one:


For those summer days I would love to wear these cross jeans shorts:


In combination with this skull hoodie for a relaxed feeling:



And then this dress for a nice party or on stage! Wow!!:


Combined with these lovely ear rings;


Or why not this one for a nicer party or a wedding?


12 comments:

Océane said...

Waouwww! I want all of this!
I didnt know but i adore those clothes! I'll have a look on my laptop and check the prices and stuffs!
Thanks for that! :) and please let me know what you ordered, and then I want to see photos of you wearing it! Hehe! :)

Love & Hugs

Betty Blue said...

Haha, you and your studs xD Do you have a studded leopard-printed shirt or so?
But I really like the skull hoodie. Skulls are great ^^
Have a good night!
Love, Betty

eskoplja said...

I would LOVE to wear that skeletal jacket. It's awesome! The shorts jeans are cool too. Really rocky ;)
Other dresses are really cute too :)
I woud combine leather or "torn" leggings with the black dress
Hugs

Ena :*

Anette Olzon Brasil said...

wow, are very beautiful. I want to see you using it.
so helpful with fans.
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-18G36DEZMkI/UUy4hB5oyLI/AAAAAAAABKQ/z3kJUEgoB6Y/s1600/208684_10200907639632929_2068676046_n.jpg
i love you ! ♥

Black Crow said...

wedding? O_o

Black Crow said...

Wedding? O_o

Melanienemo (Love Anette Olsson Forever.) said...

Hei Anette,
Wonderful clothes :)
Humm I trought you have speak several time of wedding this last weeks !!! You think of ?
Have a nice evening :)

Unknown said...

Mél: Hi! Just coincidences;=) But we will marry one day, it´s just that planning we need to do;=)

Betty Blue said...

Now wait, Anette, does that answer to Mél mean that you an Johan are already engaged?

Unknown said...

Betty; Yeah, we´ve been engaged since 2008:=)

Betty Blue said...

Oh my, I didn´t know this! Congratulations! (A bit/very late, but still...!) Oh dear, I´m so happy for you two, you´re such a lovely couple and family!

Melanienemo (Love Anette Olsson Forever.) said...

Hei Anette,
Ahhh this is great news! I hope that day comes soon!
I'm really happy for you!