Monday, May 13, 2013

Todays exercise;=)

Hi all,

Todays exercise - tabata with 8 cycles and 3 tabata where you need a mat, a 7 kilo medicine ball and two weights around 4-5 kilos each.


Put your tabata Pro app on 8 cycles and 3 tabata:


First exercise to do is squats with the medicine ball. Here´s a video showing how you do it:

Then the second exercise or tabata is biceps curl and I used 5 kilos on each arm but you use the proper weight for you. Don´t be afraid of taking a little more weight on. Here´s a video of how to do a biceps curl:

And then the last exercise is the plank. I do this almost every time and it´s because it´t such a good one to do after a pregnancy.

So, 8 cycles and these 3 exercises. A good sweat if you do it properly and with enough weight on.

Enjoy!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

you know you can swap the medicine ball and bicep curls for kettlebells? the squat can be done with a kettlebell just the same. just grab the horns or, if you want it to be harder, the bell. :)
my exercise, for now, is 5 mile walk with my dog in the meadows. :D

Unknown said...

Debs; Yes, I know that and do that now and then too;=)

Karin said...

Ah okey. Thanks Debs:) I was just about to write and ask about the ball, because I don't have one. But that sounds good!
I have now used the kettlebell for the first time in my life, and it feels good! This is fun !

Unknown said...

Maybe for the next workout? :D
What kettlebell exercises have you found to help with singing (or if there's any that doesn't help)? I've not been singing for long time (my background in music: http://flamewithinmysoul.blogspot.co.uk/2013/05/my-musical-journey.html) and I know I need to get my strength back up...but I hate doing planks, crunches.

Anonymous said...

Too bad you have to pay for the app :( Otherwise I already downloaded it!