Sunday, November 16, 2014

Challenges are good for us=)

Hi all and happy sunday!


Last week I did something that was a bit of a challenge for me but that also gave me so much fun and a new thing to put in my so called "bucket list". Bucket list is a list of things to do before we die so in my list I have some dreams and goals still to do and I try to do them when I can=)

The thing I did is still not something I can talk about but it was about music and I went to Stockholm for the day to do it.

I have decided to challenge myself when it comes to some things in life and one thing is to try and not have so high demands on myself. I am a person who always need to be so perfect and want to be the best and this make me put so much pressure on myself and with that comes a fear of not wanting to do some things where I feel I might not "win". 

And another thing with this is that I am afraid of making choices where I will feel that I can't "win" or be the best and therefore I, many times, have stopped myself from trying out something that could be fun or give me new experiences. 

This is not something that applies in everything in my life but mainly when it comes to my music and singing and therefore I have decided to take a leap of faith and do stuff I wouldn't do before. 

Luckily I have the best family and loved ones who support me and cheer me on so that make it easier=)

So 2015 will be a year where I challenge myself and do new things and I am longing for it!

Challenge makes us grow and I am ready to grow now=)

AND so happy to now have 23000 likes in my FACEBOOK!!!

AND over 5200 followers in my INSTAGRAM!

YOU are also making me stronger and I thank all of you for your support!

LOVE!!!

5 comments:

Océane said...

Oooohh I feel you went to Stockholm for the Eurovision...? Ok u wont tell me if im right but im feeling this...

And thanks to YOU for sharing so much with us!!! Love youuuu

agl said...

I am like that as well, Anette. So many things that I don't even try, because I am just scared that I won't be able to do them, or do them well!

It's funny how the biggest thing holding a person back is usually themselves and their own fear :)

matotu said...

Hi, Anette!
You always write some wise words here. You keep inspiring people. Thank you. I wish you luck in all your challenges.
Love,
Matotu

Pascal said...

Hi Anette!

Thank you for those nice words. I think it´s good that you try to not demand too much from yourself. I know that feeling of wanting to be super good and to be the best and it really leads to a lot of pressure which isn´t healthy. And to set limits to ourselves is often really not easy but necessary, so it can really be seen as a challenge and I wish you that you succeed on that and can live with less pressure and stress then :).

I´m looking forward to hear about that music and singing news when it´s time for it. And for everything you want to do and see as a challenge I send you positive thoughts, I know you are strong and can do it :).

You really deserve the likes and followers on Facebook and Instragram and that are really great numbers, congratulations on that! I´m proud to be one of those Facebook likes and will also join your Instagram followers when I have a mobile phone with that I can use Instagram :). But I always read your posts also there and it´s wonderful from you that you give us that opportunities to follow you. For me, it´s also that you make us stronger, because you bring so much faith and positiveness in my live and I´m really thankful for all of it!

Lots of love and hugs also to you!

Karin said...

It's been awhile since I wrote here! You are so active on Instagram, so I follow you there 😊
Hmmm, I think Oce'ane have a thing there .... 😊 But it's exciting you challenge yourself, that's the right way! Life could be quite boring without challenges, and I think you keep yourself satisfied, healthy, active by doing things that may be a little "scary" or out of your comfort zone.
Wish you good luck !