Saturday, November 15, 2014

New hair from lovely RAPUNZELOFSWEDEN=)

Hi guys=)

For some years I´ve been working with RAPUNZEL OF SWEDEN when it comes to having clip-on hair and extensions in my own hair and yesterday it was time to put in long beautiful extensions in my hair to get longer hair again=)

This time I went to Rapunzel´s salon in Malmö and I had a wonderful day=)

They made my whole hair a bit lighter and then the magic started.

They put in 2 different colors to blend in naturally in my hair and the colors are: European hair 18/60 Scandinavian blond and 613 light golden blond. See color photos from their website below:

http://www.rapunzelofsweden.se/akta-loshar/nail-hair/nail-hair-european-rakt-p1860-scandinavian-blond-50-cm

http://www.rapunzelofsweden.se/akta-loshar/nail-hair/nail-hair-european-rakt-613-light-golden-blond-50-cm

And here´s the original photo and then the after pictures=)




Rapunzel delivers almost to the whole world and you can buy clip-ons  to put in for special occations like I´ve had many times for stage. Easy to out on and wonderful hair! Or buy these nail extensions and go to an educated hair dresser to put them in if you dont live here in Sweden=)


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice hair my favourite lady Viking! :-)

Although to me it looks more Goldilocks than Rapunzal :-)

All that's missing now are the 3 bears! :-O

Have a nice day Anette! :-)

Micha said...

oh WOW!! you look so amazing with that long hair! Beautiful

TheDeadUnicorn said...

You look freaking gorgeous!Oh my GOD!They really fit you!Arghhh,you're so freaking beautiful <3

TheDeadUnicorn said...

You look freaking gorgeous!Oh my GOD!They really fit you!Arghhh,you're so freaking beautiful <3