Saturday, May 02, 2015

Blue is the happy color

Yesterday we had a family day since it was a holiday here in Sweden. 1st of May is a day off from work for most people so we enjoyed a day in the lovely spring weather and went from place to place all day. 

To fit the outdoor mood I had a relaxed but still a bit dressed outfit=)


My blue jacket from H&M that has been for sale in my vintage store but not sold so now I use it again=) If you want it let me know of course=)



My favourite ballerinas from LANVIN. They cost a bit but they are SO worth it!


The lovely blouse from ZARA is so cute and with the sewed on necklace you are all dressed to go!


The perfect jeans with the perfect summer color from PLEASE are so comfy and one of the most bought jeans brands here in Sweden now. 


Red lipstick from DIOR make everyone happy


Close up of my NIKON camera and my new lens and flash=) And check the look of my bracelets! Gold and silver is amazing together!


The jeans from PLEASE are so comfy and I´ve had some in my store so if you want a pair go grab one! More will be added soon! One black-greyish will be there soon and if you want to buy the ones I wear here let me know=)


Perfect relaxed fit in the back!


Accessories are my own designed bracelets, my old heart ring and my 18 k gold sunglasses from LINDA FARROW LUXE


Some new designs have been made now like the one you see with the colored swarowskis. I have these in some different designs with either orange stones as or pink. I´ll take photos and put in the store today or tomorrow! The new ones have skulls and swarowskis and are my favorites.


Have this design with golden signs that say either HOPE or SURVIVOR, TRUST and more. Love them!




Small golden skulls in this one=)


This one has orange swarowskis and silvery white blingy pearls. 


The HOPE bracelet


And here´s my sunglasses from LINDA FARROW LUXE with real 18 k gold in the helms



And my lovely ring=)

2 comments:

Hep-Hep Steff said...

wow, i love the bracelet with the silvery skulls... but i'll also be happy to have one that say "survivor". looks like i'll go for a couple of bracelets, if you still have them in july (i couldn't take them before, sadly)... :)
hugs & love <3

Unknown said...

Wow! So beautiful bracelets. I love theme. I want one,but it is so hard to decide it ;-)