Sunday, May 17, 2015

Make up

I love easy make-up that isn't to much and therefore I always use my BUS (brown without sun) after every shower to give me some color without tanning. Make me feel fresh and then I don't feel the urge to have so much make up on.

If I want an everyday make up I mainly use a brown shade to mark the eye and then white on the eye lid. Mascara and a nice lipstick, this day I used my lovely orange color from MAC.









Here´s the products I used. Brown without sun from ÅHLÉNS. Cheap but really good one!
Lipstick from MAC, brown eye shadow form MAKE UP FOREVER and the white shadow is from the tri-shade of SMASHBOX

3 comments:

Kay said...

What color eye-shadow would you recommend for a pale person?
I am getting in to make up more these days just the basics.

Kay x

Pascal said...

Hi Anette!

This is a really beautiful make up and very wonderfuk photos :). It´s nice and encouraging to see you so happy and smiling!

Frederich2108 said...

hello bellisima anette once more the great clarity of your joy illuminates a beautiful day, no doubt you are very beautiful and a great variety of tones go with tun face and as always desprendes much joy, I hope you have a beautiful evening with your family!