Tuesday, November 10, 2015

Alyson avenue

Hi all,

2015 is not any ordinary year cause it´s an anniversary for me and Nicklas in ALYSON AVENUE since its 15 years since we released our first album PRESCENCE OF MIND. We got a lot of recognition for that album and we didn't even play live and still the album sold over 10 000 albums which was a lot for a totally unknown band from Sweden=)

So now me and Nicklas are back in the saddle to do some fun things to celebrate the anniversary and today I want to share my favorite songs from that album with you. This album is made of so much love for music and we used different guitarists and I think thats one of the great things about the album. We also used a lot of me in the choirs and that was a bit of our trademark. 



I love AOR/Melodic rock cause its easy listening, happy tunes and mostly the lyrics are about LOVE=)

ENJOY!

3 comments:

Hep-Hep Steff said...

i just love this album.... i bought the mp3 version a few years ago, along with the other alyson avenue you recorded, they are both great. :) <3

Pascal said...

And well, I think it's an Album that really deserved all those recognition. All songs I already heard of it were super nice. After I listened to Omega, which I told you I have, I'll try to get this one too :).

I'm already curious about your project and I have no doubt that you will make something great again together. Have a nice evening now and lots of fun and success in the studio :).

Lots of hugs and light to you!

The One Who Should Die said...

It sure is a shame I don't have Spotify but have to search for the album(s) in various shops instead ^^