Saturday, November 21, 2015

Incredibly yummie home made protein bars

Hi all and happy Saturday!

Yesterday I made some incredibly yummie sugar free and gluten free protein bars and well, they are so delicious that I need to share the receipe with you=) Eat them in small pieces instead of candy, yum!

Take 100 gram of sugar free salted peanut butter (all natural) and blend with 30 gram of protein powder (vanilla is the best taste) and 100 gram of gluten free oats
Mix in a mixer 10 gram of almonds, 10 gram of walnuts and 35 gram of dates to a paste
Blend the paste into the peanut paste and add appr. 70 gram of water.


Take a form appr. 20 cm and place either plastic foil or baking paper in it before placing the paste on it. 

Take 100 gram of sugarfree milk chocolate and 20 gram of coconut oil and melt in a water bath. Then pour the chocolate-oil on top of the other paste and place the whole form in the fridge for some hours.



When its hardened after some hours, cut it in smaller cubes and then place them in the fridge and eat now and then as candy=) 

YUM!!

2 comments:

Pascal said...

God morgon Anette!

So I had not much time for writing comments into here during the week, which is the reason for my absence for some days. Sorry, but here I am now :).

This recipe Sounds good and when I find time, I'll try it. And it's also interesting to see what's going on in here, great how eager you are with exercising and how you inspire us to do more. I haven't done anything for some time now I must admit, but after Silvester I'll hit the gym again finally :). Your outfits were stunning as always and all in all I must say you look very content and happy which is of course good to see :).

We also have our first Snow now, I noticed it just when I woke up and looked outside the window. Well, winter is coming :). And with it christmas and then soon a new Year with new adventures and experiences for us all. Let's see what it will bring :).

For now I wish you a beautiful sunday and tomorrow a good and successful start into a new week and lots of success for all your studies and tests :).

Lots of hugs and light to you!

Unknown said...

great how eager you are with exercising and how you inspire us to do more. I haven't done anything for some time now I must admit. Protein bars