Sunday, November 08, 2015

Studio yesterday

Hi all,

So today it´s Fathers day here in Sweden and of course me and the kids are so happy to have a day for the best dad there is - Johan=) so today I´ll bake a good chocolate cake for him and give him some extra LOVE of course! 

Yesterday I went to the studio with my best friend Niclas and we wrote some lyrics to a new song we´ll record soon AND we recorded vocals on a song that you´ll soon be able to hear=) 

It´s a year of anniversary for our band ALYSON AVENUE this year cause it´s 15 years since we released our first album PRESENCE OF MIND and of course we´ll celebrate this.

To do music with FRIENDS instead of music with people who aren't your friends is different and I am so happy that finally we are doing music for FUN and without any demands from anyone and this will be done only for fun.

"Life is to short to spend it with people who are not worth your attention so be careful with whom you give your time to"

Love and light,
Anette

4 comments:

Hep-Hep Steff said...

this is the kind of news i love to read.... thank you for sharing it with us. :) <3

Isolda said...

I'm really happy for you and I wish you get back to music! Needless to say you are an amazing singer, with so much power to pass the messages of the song you sing...
I just with you the best, and hope you get more inspiration ang get more experience as a composer. It's always good to improve yourself.

But yet, take your time.


Kind hugs from Brazil.

Pascal said...

Hi Anette!

First of all, Happy Fathers Day then to Johan and your dad, as you posted into your instagram. I think it was the first time I saw a picture of him, but he looks very nice. I wish you and your Family a great day together to enjoy :).

So far, I never really made music myself. Perhaps writing some lyrics now and then, but nothing more and well, as probably a lot of metalheads and other music fans too, I have this wish of starting a band, but I also would do it only for Fun and also only together with people I like. And I can imagine that, as you say, working together with people who aren't your friends is different in a negative way and can be quite stressful. Music should be fun and not pressure I think, and if I ever start doing music, I'll take care that it is for fun and stays like that :).

Those words at the end of your post are wise and true, thank you so much for sharing them with us Anette :). Have a great sunday now and a joyful time with your Family on this nice day and tomorrow a good start into a new week :).

Lots of hugs and light to you!

Karin said...

Very very good news! Yes, musicmaking should be good, give you inspiration, joy and satiscaction. I am happy for you 💕