Monday, March 28, 2016

Mio´s b-day party

Yesterday it was my little Mio´s birthday and he turned 3 years old=) Wow, time flies and its incredible how my last little baby now is so big=)

We celebrated with the closest family and friends and he was so happy for all the gifts and attention and today he is busy playing with all the trains and cars he got yesterday!

Here´s some of the table for the party and I got lovely anemone flowers that are just incredible and I put them in my lovely candle holder/vase from KLONG. I wish for this one in the gold version when I have my birthday this year=)

The table cloth is new from IKEA and their summer collection. 







Also planted new flowers for our balcony cause now its really spring here=)




1 comment:

test213 said...

Your voice sounds like from Heaven. It heals my soul. You are beautiful from inside out. Love sent from Hong Kong. Bless You. :)