Friday, September 23, 2016

Friday

Oh anyone else than me that just LOVE fridays?=)

Friday for me is knowing a weekend with the whole family is arising and I love to have my kids and Johan at home doing cosy things, eating yummie food and just being.

In my studies and work within the health care system I see so many heartbreaking stories with horrible illnesses as cancer and it has made me so humble and thankful for the things I have in life. Life is a blessing even if we have times with harder days as long as we are healthy and not having to deal with lethal illnesses.

So I am thankful for all I have, for the beautiful children I´ve been blessed with and that I get to be healthy and able to exercise and be happy!

Love and light
Anette

2 comments:

Hep-Hep Steff said...

being disabled, i do not work, so i do not know what it means for some people - but i do remember how it was when i was a kid and a teen, and back then i do enjoyed this day.

Unknown said...

I just love these dresses ,they are really adorable .This black outfit is classy and i love boots as well