Friday, September 09, 2016

My latest outfits

Hi all,

After a busy week at my internship at the health care center I feel tired but happy cause its been going really well and they are so sweet where I work=) Looking forward to be there for 5 more weeks!

Here´s my latest outfits and my new jacket from ZARA is just amazing! Pure rock=)

Went to see a concert with Veronica Maggio yesterday and she was great as always!

 1. jacket ZARA, pants GESTUZ, sneakers NIKE, top DOLCE & GABBANA, bag LOUIS VUITTON





2. jacket ZARA, jeans DSQUARED2, sneakers ADIDAS, belt GINA TRICOT, top ADIDAS
 

3. shirt JULIE FAGERHOLT, jeans DSQUARED2, shoes H&M
 

2 comments:

Hep-Hep Steff said...

i love it! and that zara jacket look wonderful on you.... you're really gorgeous. <3

Elvenpath said...

You look great and so cool! I'm looking forward for your album with Jani Liimatainen =)