Monday, September 19, 2016

What I do in my days now

Hey all,

I hope all is well with you all=)

So my days are at the moment filled with my nursing studies again and at the moment I am out working in different areas this semester and at the moment I follow the nurses at a health care facility where I do different things like taking blood samples, blood pressure, take away operation stitches,  dressing wounds, taking ECG and more. It´s really fun and I am at a great place with great people.  Next week I´ll be at the kids central for some days and then in some weeks its time for the place I long to be in: the maternity ward=) U know I want to be a midwife so that will be so amazing to work there!

Other than this I have exams and other school works and of course taking care of my kids. Later this autumn the album with Jani will be recorded and I long for that too=)

So thats what I do at the moment and I hope you all have a great autumn=)

Enjoy this week!

4 comments:

Hep-Hep Steff said...

i wonder, do you take some time for yourself, and relax a bit?
hugs & love from the bottom of my heart <3

Francesco.P said...

Good luck with your studies, Anette!
ciao, f

joseph white said...

Cant believe thats the girl in th Storytime Video

Unknown said...

Hi Anette! I was listening to some of your songs earlier today and then I wondered, "hmm, I wonder how she's doing?" When I found out that you're currently studying to be a nurse, I got excited, because my mom is also a nurse. She's a only a few years older than you, and she started when she was 43, so it's never too late! She really loves her job. I wish you the best of luck in your endeavors, and much success in the future. Thank you so much for letting us hear your voice.

I am also looking forward to the collab with Jani.