Friday, November 18, 2016

Friyay!

Hi all and happy friday!!

Yesterday I was in the studio again recording for the album with Jani and we recorded another great up tempo song, me and Niclas=) Tomorrow I´m heading back for some more recording.

As you have seen I have put out a lot of clothes and stuff in my store and its really nice to clean my closet and every time I sell something to another person I am happy that clothes I have loved will be loved by another one and not just tossed in the garbage.

Vintage and second hand shopping is something we all should do more of since its better for the environment and I am also doing this kind of shopping. I sell and buy stuff through a great site called VESTIARE collective so go check out my stuff there too=)

Click the photo or below link to come to my seller site=)


Happy shopping!

No comments: