Thursday, February 16, 2017

Art work

Hey all,

So today I recieved the very first look on the art work for our cover to the album for me and Jani=)

It looks super good and I am so happy to see everything starting to come together. Jani is working hard to get me the last songs and I got two more demos that I have tried the keys for so now we´ll see if I will hit the studio on sunday to record something on these new ones.

Then it´s only ONE more song left for me to hear before all the songs are heard and lead vocals soon all ready!

Are u as excited as me???=)

Happy days!

Love and light,
Anette

3 comments:

Hep-Hep Steff said...

really excited about it! you could be sure i'll buy your album, i don't even need to listen any sample to know i will enjoy it. it could only be good, since it will have your wonderful voice... :) <3

Ali said...

Hola (hi) tu voz es hermosa y llega al fondo de mi alma .

Laetitia L said...

Yes I'm ubber excited !! I hope you'll make some gigs ! :-D BTW I live in Paris ;-P